I pushed away someone I love (its hard for me to love) will I get him back?

So I was dating this guy for about 6 months, we fell in love with one another and it terrified the hell out of me. I kept pushing him away by almost dumping him (I know dumb af). He finally went along with it and said that he just wants to be friends. I felt my heart snap, I know it’s my fault but still, hurts like a mother. It made me realize that I made a terrible mistake and would never intentionally push him away again. I’ve notice that he’ll stay up super late (he usually goes to bed at around 10 or 11pm because he has to wake up super early) and watches my snaps as soon as I post them, I’m a night owl so I’m usually up till around 3am, if I reach out (if he really loved me) will he come back around?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You probably broke his heart, hence he can't sleep and not sleeping so up latervthan usual.
    If you want to fix it you have to reach out. Youbcant expect him to. It's your mess. You have to show that you know you made a mistake and start fixing it

Most Helpful Girl

• You will never know, unless you try.