Do I contact her or not now? She said she would contact to exchange our stuff a while ago?

Hi All
My girlfriend broke up with me 6 weeks back due to sheer misunderstandings when I was out of the country and couldn't contact her. She developed several negative feelings from what I said earlier due to my silence during that time.

When I came back she sent a message not to meet and to be just friends, offering to exchange stuff. I was shocked and pleaded and begged over texts which put her off further. Finally after all the texting for 3 weeks, she send a message I don't want to discuss anymore and have made a decision.

She said she would let me know when and where to meet to exchange stuff. I was heart broken and left a crying voice message apologizing and saying all silly things that I can do anything for her.

It has been 25 days now and there is no message from her even to exchange stuff. What does this mean.

Should I contact her or wait for her to contact as she asked me. I really love her and want to get back to her by explaining everything about the misunderstanding.

Please advise.
1
0