How do you get over a break up?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• You go through.

Embrace the feelings you have.
    If you feel you need to cry, cry.
    If you need to scroll through old texts or photos and smile, then do that.
    Appreciate the experiences that make you, you.
    there's nothing wrong with feeling hurt, or sorrow.
    Once you feel that your ok, start going back out again, be the best you you can be.
    Be social, make friends, enjoy life.

Just know that there's a reason for everything no matter how bleek it seems.

1|1
    0|1
  • I know a lot of people say go get laid. That's a temporary fix. Jumping into a new relationship is a longer term fix, but the danger is "falling in love" with someone you don't really love, just to fill the void. The best way to get through pain is to confront it. Let yourself feel and process until you are ok with you again. Easier said than done.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 41

• The most honest answer is that there isn't really a way to get over someone.
    The only things what you can do is doing something that keeps you occupied, thus trying to concentrate on something else.
    Also talking about it with someone might help making it less painfull.

The worst thi g what you can do is locking yourself up and keeping everything to yourself, since that might make it worse.

0|0
    0|1
  • Tbh just spend a lot of time with your friends doing things you enjoy , and what always makes me feel better is actually talking about it to someone you really trust ( I think we all have that one friend you can just say anything to lol and they’ll understand)

0|0
    0|0
  • Simple answer is... you don't! You have to accept the fact that you failed and there was nothing more you could do about it especially now, every obstacle we face in our life journey is more of a preparation field for the next greater task. Focus on you in the most unselfish way imaginable. With each failure there is opportunity for progression

0|0
    0|1
  • Sometimes you don't. Well you can't at least even if you'd want to.. sometimes you have to take time I suppose.. And a lot of times no matter what you do.. Break ups are hard to get over.. Especially if you've been through a lot of good times and it all shatters down in a minute

0|0
    0|1
  • Time really helps moving forward. However, I suggest some things.
    -unfollow him/her on every social media
    - transfer photos with him/her on a usb key or delete them
    -put every objects that remind you of him/her on a box that you hide somewhere (or throw them).
    -Try new activities or hobbies to think of something else than sad stories
    -Hang out with friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Time that's about it. Unless you are one of these people who can just say o well and move on. I'm not a qlingy guy but i do have feelings that get hurt. So yes time heals all, Then she can go F herself,

0|0
    0|0
  • Just stay busy, it sucks no matter what but eventually you realize life moves on. You learned a lot from it so next time you go into it differently... or that person could always end up coming back, maybe the timing wasn't right

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget your problems, get back together, fuck each others brains out and talk about it. Once a man's balls are empty you will win any argument trust me

0|0
    0|1
  • Time, tears and a mindset that says that everything is gonna be okay. Not exactly like before, but it will be all right. The best of wishes for your future love life

0|0
    0|1
  • Still struggling with that one myself hope u figure it out and find someone better

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 15 ( yeah ik it's young) but I get over them mostly by getting friends to reassure me it's all gonna be ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Finding another love. It's the only solution for me

0|0
    0|0
  • By allowing the guy be a man he is. Lady don't be over demanding

0|0
    0|0
  • Find someone to tell the pain. BUT not from the same gender

0|0
    0|1
  • Beautiful. Works with everyone differently how that happens

0|0
    0|0
  • Surround yourself with friends and alcohol or get a new boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Workout or Distract yourself from free time because when u have free time, u think about your ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what you think is fun remember that it is natural to be sad about it

0|0
    0|0
  • give it some time

1|0
    0|0
  • By talking with me lol 😁

0|0
    0|1
    • I though the question is How do i get over a break up?

• Just do it.

0|1
    0|0
  • time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meet someone new and better

0|0
    0|0
  • just cry for a day , and meet new friends😂

0|0
    0|0