My ex/current boyfriend thinks that I am a slut as I broke up with him last Xmas....what to do?

as our relationship fell apart(a year back)-he calls me every slutty word under the sun.

At the end of our last years together I moved to non English speaking country for him, put up with his bitchy parents who hated me, learned a new language and gave up my job and friends and family.

When he looks back he claims that he doesn't think any of his actions were wrong-he thinks he did everything completely right in the relationship and ignored my pleads to talk and see reason.

(he once locked me out as he didn't trust me when I had said where I had been-he then asked me to pack my bags a few times when I had nowhere to go and no money. etc)

So long story short I walked out just before Xmas.

I then started seeing someone a month after. This ended up being someone that helped me out quite a lot and was an ex friend of my ex. He knew how stubborn my ex was and listened to me and even tried to talk to my ex about it.

After a year now I am trying to start a new with my ex but it is proving to be difficult. He says me being with his ex friend justifies any thing bad he has ever done and automatically thinks he is perfect and I am the one at fault.

He also says he may never trust me again.

I've told him I didn't sleep with this person to hurt him, I thought this person cared for me and I wanted to move on. Some people just do these things to somehow move on.

Does anyone think there is hope for your relationship-he says he is trying and that he loves me but I think sometimes that if one verbally abuses you this much it can't be love.

Meanwhile two months previous, he slept with a friend of mine even before knowing the details of what happened after our initial break up. He also claims this is justified. I mean, the girl and I weren't best friends but knew each other well enough to know its not right.

What should I do?!

12

Most Helpful Guy

• F*ck him.

Not literally. You answered your own question. The guy is a douche, and nobody needs that sort of mistreatment in their lives.

Go on living, you've got better things to worry about.

What Guys Said 1

• the friend was an idiot for dating you. regardless of him being an ex friend of his. he broke the guy code. you don't date friends/ex friends, ex's without consent

What Girls Said 1

• Why on earth would you want to be with a man who makes you feel this way. I mean this in every sincere way possible, but, are you crazy? I'd never let a man lock me out and tell me to leave, and want to stay with him after everything you gave up for him! |: irjaarfgfadf3tgfghsghnjafkgjer!

Then, slept with an acquaintance to get back at you?

I think you KNOW what you should do. I really don't think you want to be back to being called a slut, getting locked out, treated like dog sh*t.

• Thanks for your feedback:) I guess there is apart of everyone that looks for the better side in a person. I've been doing this for tooooo long.

I think I have to stop looking at his better sides if he won't address his bad side.

Thanks for your help:)