Can a relationship be mended after someone is unfaithful?

My boyfriend went out Friday night for his friends bachelor party. I never heard from him the entire weekend but when I woke up Saturday morning, I checked social media and I found a picture of him with a girl. I was going to let him explain, but he never responded to my texts or phone calls. I showed up to his apartment yesterday evening to get my belongings after not talking to him for nearly 3 days. I asked him why he hasn’t spoken to me and about the picture of him and this girl. At first he didn’t want to tell me, he told me that he was too drunk to remember and doesn’t know what happened, but then I got it out of him that he ended up cheating on me. He brought her back to his apartment and they messed around. Obviously my heart is broken and I don’t know what I should do. I’m the first girl he’s ever cheated on and said I’m the best girlfriend he’s ever had. I also found out that she’s a stripper and the reason why the didn’t have sex was because he was afraid he had something and he was too drunk even though they did mess around. I told him several times that he has a drinking problem and the one time he goes out to have a good night with his friends, this is what happens... Can a relationship be saved after infidelity?
Can a relationship be mended after someone is unfaithful?
Add Opinion