Get an ex to meet up with me?

How can I get an ex to hang out with me? there are still so many things I want to say, and I especially want to get rid of this awkwardness...

11

What Girls Said 1

• How long has it been since you two have last talked? I'm meeting up with my crush from about 12 years ago for coffee in a few weeks... although it was a different situation, we were boyfriend/girlfriend for like a week in elementary school lol needless to say we will still be hanging out! And I feel you, I think I might use this as an opportunity to tell him how I feel...throughout the 12 years we didn't talk I've thought about him on and off so I was never really over him.

What Guys Said 1

• thats a hard one I've been there and it didn't clear up until maybe 3 months after of ignoring each other then we finally went up to each other because we saw that it was just dumb what we were doing but then I soon told her hey lets just get past this by talking it all out and then see where we can go from there but me and her just wanted to be friends and that's all because I felt like there was no reason to go back to my ex so yea just don't be afraid to just go up to her and be like hey I wanna talk to you and go back to being just friends at least and then say what you have to say if she doesn't want to hear it then that's messed up