Girls, I dumped my ex because she couldn't trust me with my best friends?

I never cheated on her once and I always told her what I was up to.

One night I went to a party and me and three other friends (one of them being a girl who was in a relationship with my other friend who was there too) played truth a dare. We had all had drinks but none of us were drunk. It came around to my turn and I chose dare. I was dared to flash myself but it didn't have to be long so I quickly did it. Later that night I told my girlfriend what had happened because I thought it would be a good laugh and the night would go on. She hated it. Even though she would share pictures of me to her friends and laugh it off.

Is this fair? Or should have just kept that night to myself? I learned that she is obviously not the one if she couldn't trust me but I should be able to tell her anything right? Why else would I have told her if I thought she wouldn't be able to trust me afterwards?
You should've kept that to yourself
You did the right thing by telling her about it
She's crazy
Vote C
You're crazy
Vote D
Not enough information
Vote E
GirlGuy
2
0