Confused as'f , Help?

Long story short...
I was in a relationship for a very long time but he cheated on me twice so I finally left him alone. An ik im stupid but I gave him another chance after that so I offically gave up. An every now and then he'll text me and ill tell him to leave me alone and hell leave me alone but text me again weeks later, so recently i finally texted back and it was a simple convo sorta.. he's still talking to me like were together, so i just stopped texting him back cause i will fall in love all over again.. so i told him to stop texting me and he said he won't. Which he will in a few more days. & also he was asking me if i missed him and i said kinda and he said he missed me. But can someone explain to me , WHY is he still texting when he has a girlfriend and he cheating on her with another girl & the crazy thing about that is the girls are both friends and dont even know it. smh. so why tf is he still wanting to talk to me when i left him alone so he can have best of both worlds with two other girls. He put me through bad depression when he cheated on me , I wass soo down and I felt like i wasn't pretty enough, but everytime he text me im still so fucking nice I don't know why. Ugggh fml!
Confused as'f , Help?
Add Opinion