He said he didn't want to date me anymore. I want to block him online to finalize our separation and possibly make him miss me and want me again. yes?

Should I block him on facebook and delete his contact when he said he doesn't want to date me and wasn't interested in me? He started out extremely interested but it seems he no longer feels that way. I want to block him on facebook to punish him for sending me mixed messages and if there are any feelings left, maybe make him want me again. I notice he is most interested when he thinks he is on the verge of losing me. After he said he didn't want to be with me - I asked him if he wanted to separate and let me date other people and he spent 15 minutes thinking about how to respond to my question before saying "Yes, I think good bye is good, but only if it won't hurt you." I think he's a cop out - he doesn't want to admit to not wanting me to be with other guys so he is trying to make it look like he is doing me a favour. Should I block him? It might backfire on me. I'm also angry at him and I might hate him too.
2
1