I can't get my ex to leave me alone.

no matter what I tell her she keeps bugging me. we dated for bout 2 and a half years and then I found out she cheated on me so that was that. back in july she said she was really sorry and wanted me back. I believed her. that same day my brother told me she was flirting with him and was acting very "whore" ish. I don't get her, she keeps telling me that she really likes me, but she sure doesn't show it. at this point I hav no feelings for her and don't even want to talk to her, yet she keeps on bugging me with her crap. I kinda feel like she never cared about me, just the attention I gave her. she whipped me like a freakin slave. how can I get the point across that I really don't wanna see her or talk to her. I've already told her just that and she doesn't seem to get it
+1 y
well I took that advice you guys gave me and she got real pissed that I've been pretty much ignoring her. she got mad and hasn't talked to me all day. as mean as it sounds, I hope this ignoring me thing keeps up thanx
I can't get my ex to leave me alone.
1
2