Haven't seen her for sometime and found out she is now with someone else?

had meet this girl a couple years ago when she worked at a restaurant I went to and really had a thing for her at the time , then she went off to school to take a dental hygienist course and has returned here and has a job doing that.

I had been trying to run into her but been unable to find her and she doesn't work at the dental office I go to. had looked her up online but all I found were old accounts she didn't use or accounts on sites I didn't use like instagram

ok maybe we weren't truly super close but I always did really have a thing for her and would of seriously considered getting into a relationship with her had I got the chance

anyways I noticed on her facebook page there is now a picture of her and some guy I've never seen her with before , it looks like there dating , feel like I blew my chance with her and should of done something when I had the chance. I don't know if I'm ready to accept the fact she is with someone else
1
0