I don’t know what to do. I love my fiancé but his mother’s dependence on him I fear will sink us. What would you do?

My fiancé & I are the best of friends, very in love & we are trying to get on our feet financially. I moved in with him & his family. We all use my car to get to our jobs etc. He, his brother and I all work & contribute to the house. His mom was attending school but after just a month she quit. Combination of she felt the upcoming work would be too challenging & she felt guilt that her son ( his brother) was carrying too heavy a weight. But now she’s struggling to find work & she isn’t qualified for anything high paying. I worry my fiancé will want to forever pick up her financial slack. That going to lead to resentment from me & he’ll want to defend his mother. I’m overwhelmed & don’t know what to do. How would you handle this? I love him & do not want to give up on us
1
0