My ex-boyfriend gives me anxiety and is telling people our business?

My ex-boyfriend is an asshole. Plain and simple. We dated for two months and he dumped because he found me clingy and annoying. Since then, we never had a good relationship. We would argue. He would insult me. All this stuff. He would talk about me with his friends, making me look bad, and he even told some of them how I gave him head. He also told me in front of ex that I was the worst mistake of his life for no reason. He makes me feel so uncomfortable, and I can’t handle it. Every time I see him or think of him, my anxiety kicks in. Recently, I keep thinking of him more because I’ll be seeing him in school next month senior year and I don’t want to deal with him at all. How do I handle this?
1 y
I’m not trying to maintain a relationship with him. I want to know how to deal with him if he tries to come at me again?
3
0