She called it quits and doesn't know why. Slept together again. What is going on?

My 16-month relationship with my girlfriend just ended with her saying she didn't want to be in a relationship anymore. But when telling me, she cried a lot, told me she was very fortunate to have me, that she loves me, and we even had hot sex several times. She wouldn't give me a reason. Only praise about what a wonderful guy I am. We were long distance for the last several months but would see each other regularly and things were going wonderful on all accounts and were even improving. She said she took the decision after coming back from a short trip.

When asked if it was the distance, she unambiguously said no, it isn't that. When asked if she had met someone new, again she said it isn't about that.

I am very confused as to why it ended. Any advice (from women preferably) on what you think her reason may be? Why would a woman leave when everything is going well (we travelled, had lots of night-outs, romantic escapades, very good social life, went through some tough experiences together, had very hot and passionate sex, financial situation was improving) ? Why would she still act as if she is in love with me when announcing she wants quits and doesn't know why? Is it a test?
1
1