Have you ever cheated on a person you love?

Why did you cheat & what was the outcome? Like for example...did you start treating the guy/girl you love differently?

71

Most Helpful Girl

• no, I never cheated on anyone. if things got so unhappy to the point where we started acting differently, like fighting all the time, I just broke it off. no use in putting up a front or lying. that's just too much effort and you get nothing in return.

What Guys Said 1

• once a cheater, always a cheater. so no.

What Girls Said 6

• I cheated yeah..

and I'll tell you the outcome was never worth it

yeah I treated him differently and now I wish we can go back to the way it was before -.-

• Please don't take this as a personal attack but how can you cheat and still wish things were the same with the person you cheated on? Aren't you cheating because you're bored with the relationship you're in?

• yeah you're right I was bored with the relationship but I later realized that my decision was wrong

my current boyfriend was much better than boyfriend no. 2 and I forgot about that because he suddenly had a change of attitude so I thought he changed and not the person I fell in love with so I chose to have boyfriend no.2 then of course my boyfriend broke up with me and I later realize that I still care for him so broke up with boyfriend. no 2 and now I'm alone

well that was a year ago and now I'm back with my boyfriend

• no, never

• yes I don't know why I just did. No I always treated them fine I just f***ed up

• No. If you love someone, you don't cheat on them.

• no no no no and no! :P

• I believe that if someone loves they wouldn't cheat in the first place...