Am I wrong for wanting a divorce?

Sorry for the long story, I'll try to keep it as short as possible.

My wife just got pregnant. We've been together for 4 years, married for 2.
Prior to dating her, I'd been in a few relationships that MAINLY ended because I didn't want kids and they did or they were on the fence.

Based on those experiences, I began to state that as a dealbreaker pretty much from the first date.

When my wife and I started dating, we had this conversation on multiple occasions and she totally seemed to be on exactly the same page.
Fast forward 4 years (3 months before I'm supposed to get a vasectomy), she's pregnant.

At first I thought it was a birth control fail or just a slip. Last week, I found out that this was planned. I mean the entire thing was planned, planned since 4 years ago.
I overheard her talking to/rejoicing with her friend.

It turns out that right when we began dating, she had been advised to try to "convert" me, or just trick me into it.
She never once said that she wanted kids or was on the fence, she never ever gave the slightest suggestion towards wanting kids. She didn't even try to "convert" me.

I have told her that I want a divorce and I am about to begin divorce proceedings. I can't trust her, I don't even know what's true or false about our entire relationship. I always thought we were totally open and honest with each other. I mean I told her everything, I thought she did too, for all I know, it's all been lies.

Anyway, I intend to be in the life of the child. It's not the child's fault and I would definitely not be one to be an AWOL father. I would support her through the pregnancy, etc. but there's no way I am going to think about getting back with her. I don't trust her, not in the slightest. I am totally heartbroken but that's irrelevant at this moment.

Am I wrong for deciding to end our relationship even though I would totally be a father to our child? Everyone seems to be looking at me like I am crazy (for now wanting to remain in a lie/with a liar).
Am I wrong for wanting a divorce?
2
4