What should I do if my girlfriend left me because of my heart disease?

So I’ve been dating this girl for a few months we were going to do the dirty until she asked me to take off my shirt I told her it might be better if I keep it on she insisted and I took it off she saw the scars my surgery scars and everything she asked me what are they I told her the whole story of how when I was a baby I didn’t have a fully developed heart and that I had a disease called arrhythmia (it’s when the heart doesn’t have a proper beat) and that maybe when I turn 30 I will wear a pace maker and that the doctors are also thinking about putting it already. She started to tear up she hugged me and told me to please go home I did but before i left I told her that I might have a disease but that doesn’t mean I can’t love her less after a few weeks of her not talking to me she called me to meet up I knew from the start what it was she told me that she didn’t love me anymore and that she was sorry I told her it’s ok and walked away
49
58