My ex randomly added me on Snapchat, we haven’t spoken in a year and he has a new girlfriend what do I do?

I woke up this morning and he added me last night and it’s so surprising because he broke up with me because he wasn’t “feeling the relationship anymore”

We were together for 3 years and the relationship just became really dead and we were arguing loads.

I searched him on Facebook on my friends phone (I blocked him when we fell out) and he has a new girlfriend that he has been with for 6 months so why is he adding me?

Do I accept him on Snapchat and post loads of pictures of me and my friends going out to make him jealous? Or decline it? Or ask him why he added me?

Like I said before, he’s the one who l Ieft me back in 2017 and I begged for him back but he wasn’t buying it! So why does he Want me on Snapchat?
5
2