I have built up anger for my ex!

hey ! ... my ex-boyfriend is coming home for a couple of days and I have so much built up anger towards him, I've tried other methods of letting out this anger but they are not effective ...the only way I will feel better is to let him know what he has put me through ..i won't argue I will just have a mature conversation.. but I want some ways to make him feel bad because he really is messed up ... any advice? I want to hear all your thoughts :)

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Ive been in your shoes...I was with someone for 5 1/2 years who did some messed up stuff, things ended badly. I cussed him out up and down, week after week, month after month, it took me almost a year and a half for me to finally get over the break up. I know all you want to do is make him feel the pain you do, but it doesn't matter how much you cuss him out or try to explain to him how wrong he was...The past is the past and things will not change. Take your anger and use that energy on something positive. I taught myself every time I felt angry, instead of picking up my phone to text him all the mean things I wanted to say, I would put my headphones in & go walk/jog (and I am not your reg exercise type lol) and id walk and run until I was so physically tired that I couldn't think about it mentally. This was my therapy...and I ended up losing 38 pounds lol! When he see's your taking your time to tell him how wrong he was, he knows he still has you and that you still care. Don't stoop to his level, be better than him and show him how great you are WITHOUT him. I hope this advice helps you..even though I know you want to make him feel as bad as possible, I believe doing the opposite has a worse effect. (My guy tried to come back...when it was too late) BEST WISHES!

• thanks so much I will definitely take your advice :)

• No Problem! Thanx for best answer =) G'Luck!

What Guys Said 1

• He's coming home? WTF. It sounds like you got some serious problems, too. Why are you even talking to your Ex ? He's your EX. Move on. Let me guess, you had kids with him.

What Girls Said 2

• You want him to feel like same pain he has caused you? COMPELETLY SHUT HIM OUT OF YOUR LIFE.

• If he doesn't get your point, ignores you or plays dumb, it will only make you more angry. Just exercise to get rid of that anger...anger is just not good for your health.

Any other reaction, like crashing his stuff, is just immature and won't get you anywhere. People will just think you're crazy.

Just take care of yourself and flourish and make him feel sorry ;)