Should I try to get my ex back?

I went through a break up a while ago... Im the kind of person who moves on quickly... Im not saying i was fine the next day.. My feelings for him where and still are strong... but i decided to let go and concentrate in myself... I started reading more, meditate, working out, now im redecorating my place and im excited about this... At first it was a way of keeping my mind occupied, but now its a new life style... Im feeling good... I don't NEED him back in my life in order ti be complete or happy... Is something i want... I started getting out again... Seeing new people... Im not ready to commit again.. But im up for dating... I went out with this guy a few times and we kissed for the first time... It felt weird... To kiss someone and feel nothing... Or at leas nothing strong... It made me think about my ex... Our kisses where meaningful, intimate... Even a short one... Had so much emotion and intimacy... A deep connection... Even towards the end... Is something you can't reach with anyone... The break up wasn't a bad one... It was no cheating, not a huge fight... it was the "is better for us to take a break" kind of a thing... it was a bad place... And we decided its easier to just stop instead of trying to fix... Not because we wanted.. But because we weren't really able to handle so much emotional pressure at the time (because of some mental illness aka. Depression, anxiety, and so on, both of us suffered from) but in the meantime i learnd a lot about myself.. About how to handle my own problems I've grown a lot... We talked a few times... On a friendly note... Maybe i should give it a try and see how things are going... We had something truly special abd beautiful... And may be worth a second shot
Should I try to get my ex back?
Add Opinion