Am I wrong? (Extremely long)?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me on our anniversary. Now he's depressed and went straight gothic and psycho. He is cutting himself, drinking his blood, stabbing himself with hot nails, and Bobby pins. He is also drugging really bad. We broke up about a month ago and he has this new girlfriend he says (I'm not sure he's telling the truth) and I feel so much better without him. I feel complete, confident, happy, and I finally got out of a 7 year battle with depression. I hate seeing him like this because I still care about him but I know I should look out and care for myself. I don't think he'll ever change his toxic ways because his whole family is addicted to drugs and has always been. He never was like this when we was together. I am not sure at all what to do. Should I stay and continue to better myself or try to help him? We was constantly on and off and he was always hot and cold towards me. Somedays he would love all over me then he'd make me cry and say that he didn't care I cried. I don't know what to do anymore. Please help!
Am I wrong? (Extremely long)?
Add Opinion