For quiet girls/girls who are hard to read?

how do you let a guy know you like them vs. just being kind and friendly with them?

if that makes sense...

140

Most Helpful Girl

• your question makes sense :) well, with guys that are classmates (not interested) I only really talk if I have a question or we'll talk about mutual interests. Yes, I'll laugh/smile if something is genuinely funny. Also, the conversation would be very short...we'll talk about that certain subject and then stop. But with a guy I like...I become much more nervous and I fidget. I smile a whole lot more and will also sneak glances at him. I pay a lot more attention to what I'm going to say (don't want to sound weird/dumb/etc) so I'm more hesitant to talk with him. However, at the same time, I want to be around him & talk with him so I end up telling him random stories or asking questions I already know the answer to just so I can speak with him. Also, my conversation (once started) will probably be longer because I don't want to stop talking to him. I will take a great interest in what he says (whereas with other guys it will be a nod, smile, and 'thats cool')

What Girls Said 13

• Sounds kind of.. prude-ish, but I act like they don't exist if I don't know them really. If I know them.. well, I don't normally like friends so I don't know how I'd act. However, if I gain the courage, I might ask them a random question or say hi once and then go on living my life like usual. That's more effort than I put to talking to random guys I'm not attracted to. Oh, and I'll usually blush like hell if I like them. If I'm talking to a guy I'm just friendly with, I'm really relaxed and un-blushy :) But that's just me, everyone acts differently.

• She might go out of her way to do something nice for you. Also, try to watch her with other guys. Does she act the same around them as she does with you? Does she smile at you more or laugh around you more? If I wanted to let a guy know I like them, I try to be extra friendly and sweet around them to let them know they're special to me.

• normally I smile at him a lot (but I smile at everything, so I suppose that makes no difference ^-^") but since I'm shy I normally don't flirt or anything. if you like a shy girl and you tell her something small and insignificant, a while later if you bring it up again she will probably remember it. That may be a sign she likes you!

• Im crazy shy but the thing is when I like a guy I DONT show signs or anything. I treat him like I do every other guy. So for me atleast, there is no way to tell

• I generally don't talk to a guy if a I like him. I get too nervous to even face him, it is a sad sad thing :(

• I am really shy and not confident, but when I like a guy I am still able to hold eye contact with them. I might look down a lot. Still smiles.

• Haha I'm pretty quiet around people I don't really know. Usually, people talk to me first. Or at least girls do? I guess I don't mind talking to guys first sometimes. But anyways...for girls that I like, I sometimes give them hugs before we part...like if he walked me to class or something. Or I hit them if they make fun of me. Haha. Or I ask them for their number :P

• I smile at him. Blush a lot when he talks to me. and when I look into his eyes, I can't hold them for more than a second, which pretty much betrays me.

• get your best friend or someone you eally trust to tell him? it worked one time fo me

• usually a smile/giggle alot. play with my hair

• I am shy when I like a guy, but if he flirts , I iwill flirt back. And if you ask her to hang out and she doesn't hesistate to say yes then she likes you.

• I would try to be around him a lot but would avoid to be very near...I would glance at him sometimes and when we talk, I would look deep in his eyes, smile and laugh a lot.

• I consider myself one of these quiet/shy girls. I wouldn't say hard to read..but I guess that is for the guy to decide. I currently like a guy who seemed kind of hard to read. At least now we are doing the same thing, and I know why I do it, so hopefully he is doing these things for the sane reason...eye contact, smiling, waving, and blushing. :)

What Guys Said 0