My ex-girlfriend brought her new boyfriend to our work?

So me and my ex were together about two years and a half. She broke up with me almost exactly three months ago because she said I didn't treat her as well as I should have. In hindsight she is right. I should have treated here much better to be quite honest I am your regular bonehead male and I really need to be told when I am behaving wrong. Sorry ladies. Men aren't just as keen as women. Anyways now she has a new boyfriend. We both work at a library but she only works there two days out of the week. The one day she knows I will be working she brings him with her. She knows I still have feelings for here and that just kills me to see them together. Should I text her and let her know how much that hurts me for her to do that?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. SHE dumped YOU. Learn from your mistakes and move on. If it kills you that much, find another job.

Even if you want her back, you're out man. She doesn't want you back, and she doesn't care how you feel. She just wants to p*ss you off by bringing around the new boyfriend. Be strong, and try not to let her see it affect you.

What Girls Said 1

• Hmmmm...what do you expect to gain by telling her that she hurt you by bringing him to your place of work? Do you want her back? Sounds like it might be time to look for a new job.

What Guys Said 1

• if it makes you feel any better, my ex lives in the same 8 person house that I do and she brings her new boyfriend over (often) and I can hear them having sex through the paper thin walls