My ex wants to be best friends and hang out?

My ex boyfriend dated for over 2 years and we broke up about 3 months ago. It wasn't a bad break up and we didn't have any major problems, it just didn't feel right to be together anymore. We still love each other but it was for the best that we did our own thing for a while. I didn't speak to him for about 2 months and then we talked and he wants to keep in touch more and be friends again. We have a lot of common friends so I figured it wasn't that big of a deal but now he's inviting me out to places just the too of us, and flirting with me again and I feel like I'm getting mixed signals and I'm not too sure what to do.

I still love him a lot. I'm too afraid to bring it up because I don't want to be hurt again.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• If you still have feelings for him and if he still has feelings for you then there's your answer ms. I mean I know you might be worried and well you should be so jus take your time in. If you guys get back together don't do it in a day...let time be and see what this might be once again just like it was in the past. Talk to one another and see where this is going to take you both in the long run. If you both reunite its for a reason, this thing called life, its very mysterious, but interesting ms. But once again though take your time, there's no rush this is not the past, this is th present, and hope for a better future, good luck ms.

What Guys Said 2

• woowahhhhhh, trust once you were in a relationship, you guys can never be friends. Complications are gonna be your barricade in future must.

• Well if it seems like he wants to be get back together then, go ahead if that's what you want.

What Girls Said 4

• It seems like he wants to be with you again. Do you still love him? If you do then I suggest you talk to him.

• I still love him a lot. I'm too afraid to bring it up because I don't want to be hurt again

• Well your just going to have to take that risk.

• I understand. It's terrifying. You guys should hang out more, flirt, get more comfortable. Then you should talk.

• i think you should continue hanging out with him, until you figure out what he wants, when you are 80% sure that he wants to be together again, tell him what do you really feel...in wors case you'll know what to expect from him !

• oh my god the exact same thing is happening to me RIGHT NOW O_O

• Friends, don't love each other romantically. it is not a friendship. And neither one of you want to be in a friendship like that. You both would be really crushed if one started seeing someone else. You cannot be friends. Either get back together or don't have any contact at all...