My husband left me for another woman and I'm expecting to have a baby in two weeks?

Me and my husband have been together for six years we have a three year old and I'm expecting now but recently my husband has left me said it wasn't working out and things weren't the same after I moved in with my father almost immediately he found himself someone else and has moved on will I ever be able to get my husband back and how he says he's happy with this new girl and after only 2 and a half months they are already living together and telling each other they love each other mind you we are not even divorced yet and I'm due to give birth in two weeks

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so sorry to hear about that. This is complicated and can not work out overnight.

I think it depends, you need to work out is the love between you and your husband even exists or not. One interesting movie that I suggest you to watch is Serious Moonlight ,there was Meg Ryan in it. You'll see how smart this woman worked on her husband. and sometime you need to be tough like that :). Don't beg him to go back .

If things don't work out, you already have your children, and someone better is waiting for you

What Guys Said 1

• This is a horrible situation. If this is the kind of man your husband has become, then I would recommend not getting back together with him even if that option becomes available. Seek the support of friends, family and God (if you're religiously inclined) and I'm sure you'll make it through - even if it's the hardest thing you've ever done. Best of luck to you.

What Girls Said 1

• What a piece of sh*t! Men like that are worthless, I am so sorry for you.