Do you think the no contact rule works on friends too?

I have been trying to make plans with friends and always get turned down or stood up. I am tired of this and am just wondering, if having no contact with an ex works on an ex, do you think not contacting my friends will make them miss you and want to hang out?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Sometimes. Something like this actually happened to me a few months ago. My buddy started dating this girl, so they would want to go on dates and stuff. That's fine. But even before that, he would hardly even text me, let alone invite me to come hang out. I got tired of constantly having to invite myself over, so I stopped doing it.

So after he started dating this girl (she turned annoying and is still like that somewhat), his little sister started commenting on how me and another buddy never come over anymore. On days I don't have class, he'll text and see what I'm doing. I think he might be going back to how he was before though, but that's beside the point lol.

So yeah, if they're good enough friends then they should notice a change.

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes people are just lazy. other times, they're just nervous for some reason.