Any advice for meeting up with an ex for the first time since we broke up?

Meeting with my ex girlfriend for the first time since we broke up. Any advice?
I'm surprised at how many people are saying "don't" lol. I don't know I guess I just don't see why. There's nothing to lose, in my opinion

1013

Most Helpful Girls

• Well I recently met up with my ex, and we are dating again. So it depends on what you want out of it.

• I'm not entirely sure of what I want. How did you two progress toward dating again?

• It's not like you can force someone to stay with you... he didn't care he was off his meds either... then not too long after he started contacting me like everything fine and dandy... like nothing happened, and that's not how I roll... he broke up with me in September and it wasn't until the last week of June he finally just talked to me honestly.. no pretending, no joking around, just was straight up about how fucked up it was that he did.

• What he did*

• Where do you meet with your ex? Your bed or her bed? Shave your Dick and take some
    different condoms of different tastes like Apple or... "i like strawberries flavor"
    Do not forget the lubricant solution for "what?"?
    Ask Me anything about (xXx) if you want to know something about women.

Most Helpful Guys

• It partly depends on how long you were together and how long you've been broken up. Be careful. If you were in love with this person, the embers might still be smouldering in your heart, and they could get rekindled and you could get yourself hurt again. And especially if you're now seeing someone else, if you're not single and available, don't do it. You could get yourself into a bind!

• How long ago was it? Whose idea was it meet up again? Who broke up with who?

• I want none of my exes back. BUT I really want closure with one of them to understand why she did what she did. Something that has been bothering me for years.

• This is rare opportunity. But it sounds like you played your cards right when you two split.

Could you message me? I’m @somewheresomeway

• I can't figure out how to send a message to you, I think it's cause you replied anonymously. Do you know how?