Any advice for meeting up with an ex for the first time since we broke up?

Meeting with my ex girlfriend for the first time since we broke up. Any advice?
Updates:
I'm surprised at how many people are saying "don't" lol. I don't know I guess I just don't see why. There's nothing to lose, in my opinion

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Well I recently met up with my ex, and we are dating again. So it depends on what you want out of it.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm not entirely sure of what I want. How did you two progress toward dating again?

• Show All
    • It's not like you can force someone to stay with you... he didn't care he was off his meds either... then not too long after he started contacting me like everything fine and dandy... like nothing happened, and that's not how I roll... he broke up with me in September and it wasn't until the last week of June he finally just talked to me honestly.. no pretending, no joking around, just was straight up about how fucked up it was that he did.

• What he did*

• Where do you meet with your ex? Your bed or her bed? Shave your Dick and take some
    different condoms of different tastes like Apple or... "i like strawberries flavor"
    Do not forget the lubricant solution for "what?"?
    Ask Me anything about (xXx) if you want to know something about women.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It partly depends on how long you were together and how long you've been broken up. Be careful. If you were in love with this person, the embers might still be smouldering in your heart, and they could get rekindled and you could get yourself hurt again. And especially if you're now seeing someone else, if you're not single and available, don't do it. You could get yourself into a bind!

0|1
    0|0
  • How long ago was it? Whose idea was it meet up again? Who broke up with who?

1|1
    0|0
    • I want none of my exes back. BUT I really want closure with one of them to understand why she did what she did. Something that has been bothering me for years.

• Show All
    • This is rare opportunity. But it sounds like you played your cards right when you two split.

Could you message me? I’m @somewheresomeway

• I can't figure out how to send a message to you, I think it's cause you replied anonymously. Do you know how?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Don't come off as too desperate, put a bit more effort into your appearance, and be respectful.

0|1
    0|0
  • There is no good reason why you should meet up anyway... unless someone owes the other person something

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you meeting her?

0|0
    0|0
    • No real purpose was stated. We've been talking a lot lately and I suggested we meet up for dinner.

• Don't avoid her

0|0
    0|0
    • My plan wasn't to avoid her lol

• Don't do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t bad move

0|0
    0|0
  • Be casual, be calm and be you

0|1
    0|0
  • Uh don’t do it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Don't do it. You'll remember mostly bad stuff, probably argue, have sex, fell used or a combination of the mix. Bad idea dude.

1|0
    0|0
    • If we have sex I definitely won't feel used lmao

• Bang her dude but it'll fuck with your head in some way if u ever really loved her.

• yeah, dont.
    there's a reason for a breakup, if all was perfect and good there wouldn't have been one in the first place. didn't work out a first time so it certainly won't work out if you try again.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dont mention the past make her feel like you’ve changed and it’s a brand new relationship if she does then don’t stick to it just try to change the subject

0|1
    0|0
  • All you will lose is time. I did that for 13+ years, kept leaving and one of us would come back to the relationship. Do you want to waste 13 years of your life with an ex?

0|0
    0|0
  • Things will never be the same , so chill relax and be yourself.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't bring a gun. In the immortal words of Admiral Akbar "It's a Trap!"

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what ever feels right, don't be too touchy though. They may become awkward

0|0
    0|0
  • Be a gentleman

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't do that. Didn't work before, don't work now

0|0
    0|0
  • don't do it

0|0
    0|0
  • Bring a gun