Why would he text me first & then not respond back?

The guy who I've been on & off with for two years randomly texted me a simple wink face after not talking for a month, & then I texted back with a question mark, no response. So I texted him again four hours later asking what was his point in texting me, no response.

So maybe you guys out there can help me figure out why the hell he would even text me first & then not respond?

Btw I broke up with him because he's just your typical asshole who doesn't know what he has when he has it, treated me like complete sh*t for the longest time & then I finally had enough & ended it for good.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Just realized you made so many threads on this dude. Babe leave this dude please...spare yourself the headache and heartbreak

What Guys Said 2

• call him, and ask him.

• Hmmm...A guy that does this may be unsure what he want's, and to see how you respond. He may be keeping his options open and seeing if you are still available without asking you flat out. I bet if you just don't respond, he may just keep texting you till you do. But I say...screw him, you don't need that. But you said it yourself; he is a complete asshole...and this could be a way of him playing head games with you. Why would you respond if he is this way? Let it go...a guy like that isn't worth a second of your attention.

What Girls Said 1

• I had a similar siutation so I'd appreciate answers too! My guy broke up with me and then randomly texts me on Thanksgiving which is weeks later "Hi There, I hope you and your family had a great Thanksgtiving" I wrote back thanks and you too but that was it. So random and don't understand why he sent this but without a thanks back or any other texts. What is up with you guys?