I am no longer happy in my relationship.

I have been wt my child's father for the last year and 3 months. He never makes time for me ore takes the time to say I love you. I am real sad because I love him but it just seems to me that the responsibility of been a family man is to much on him he is mad because I don't have a job and he has to pay bills and rent. The rent is 442.00 and bills are 150.00 and that's it he gets mad at me because I don't have a job. I stay at home all day long taking care of my 3 month old Son my other 2 kids are in Texas at my mothers house. I want to go see them for x-ma's and he is mad because he thinks that I am going to ask him for the money for the trip but he wants to go to TAX. 2 2. I am not happy I have not been happy I just love him and don't want to move back to TX I am in G.A. By my self all my family is not here with me I'm sad mad and I just don't know what to do ... I don't want to leave him but I know I need to I don't cheat on him but yet he acts like my feelings are not important to him . What do you all think I should do n

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• First, explain to him that you're not after money, and that you're just wanting to see them. Secondly, we all know what its like to be in love, and them be mad at you. It hurts, really bad. But you gotta just put those feelings in the back and focus on yourself since they are focusing on themselves. Put yourself first for a change, and don't stress about him. Just do what you do and be the best mother you possibly can, cause in the end, that's what is the most important thing.

If he doesn't make you happy, then ask yourself...why do you want to be with him? Why do you want to always be sad? Being in love with someone that makes you sad constantly is just not worth being in a relationship with...i'm very sorry, I know that's hard, but it's REALLY not worth it in the end.

I hope everything goes well your way.