Should I start dating other people?

We broke off a long term relationship (over 10 years) she started seeing someone shortly after but says she is not sure if she wants to come back or not, but she doesn't want to come back now.She said she wants me to move on with my life and not wait around for her to decide.

I love her deeply. Would it hurt our chances of reconciliation if I dated other people?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• first I wanna say 10 years! wow

second..if she says move on with life and don't wait around then do it cause 9 outta 10 she knows she's not coming back anytime soon or possible not come back at all.if you were to see other people it shouldn't mess up your chances cause she told you too but then again it might.but why wait around for her to decided? what [IF] she never comes back..how would you ever figure that out...and when you do you realize youve wasted time where you could gain a bond with someone else. even if its not for a bond in my opinion you should have someone to pass the time!

HOPE THIS HELPED :]

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• umm, my personal opinion... date other people it might hurt your chances with her but... one in the hand is worth two in the bush

• It would hurt your chances it you DIDN'T date other people. This is why she left you.. you have no balls. So grab your sack and meet new women and forget about your ex.