Getting over someone?

How do you get over someone that you can't stop thinking about. I think about this guy everyday and I really like him. he did some pretty crappy things when we were close but for some reason I can't stop thinking about when we were together and how happy I was. I felt comfortable with him and that's really hard for me to do. he kissed me and we made out one time we hung out and I know that's all he wanted but why can't I get over him? please respond

30

Most Helpful Girl

• i completely understand what you are going through. I'm going through the same thing. isn't if obvious like me you were getting attached to him. you can get over him it just takes time. my boyfriend and I were engaged and about to be married. when we broke up I was devsatated but I got over him. think of all the crappy things he did all the times he hurt your feelins. love is really blind and I can say so because I know. I got over my break up by getting in volved in activities hang out with friends, call up someone even if ist just to say crappy jokes. what you can do is get a journal and write down you deepest feeling the things you wouldn't be able to tell anyone. it will be like getting a huge load of your mind and it actually worked for me. the things I wanted to say but ouldn't I wrote down. try it it helps a lot and so do friends.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Well, the same thing happened 1-2 weeks ago with my so-called "Soulmate". I cut him completely out of my life and kept busy, keeping him out of my mind. Just keep active, take a walk, hang out with friends. Do anything that will help you forget what he did.

• hang out with friends, and try to have a good time, because that will help you get him off you're mind. also, if you guys are still friends if doesn't really help; so maybe to the best thing to do is to stop talking to him&maybe try and move on. when you think you're over him then try to be friends again. but you have to know that you're strong enough to do that.

hope this helpsssssssss (: