Why would the "new girlfriend" contact the ex girlfriend for absolutely NO REASON?

Say you haven't had any contact with your ex and he doesn't have a facebook and you dont even use facebook and the "alleged" new girlfriend of 6 months contacts you and starts harassing you OUT OF THE BLUE, calling you names ie. ugly, and telling you about the horrible things your ex has told her about you. Its been over a year since the breakup. The new girlfriend sent you screenshots of her and your ex messages and HE IS AWARE she is contacting you! He obviously panics and lies to her AGAIN, telling her you are crazy and obsessed with him. The new girlfriend also tells you that your ex lies to her a lot. What are reasons why this would happen? What is going on in this scenario? LOL😂
This is the first time this has EVER hapoened to me! It was weird ASF! Thats why I was asking.

1513

Most Helpful Guys

• She's jealous of you cuz she senses your ex is not over you

• No he never cheated not once. You know what she also did? She up and willingly gave me her number and asked me to call her! I refused. I was going to call him at his job and confront him or take screenshots and send it to him and tell him to habe her stop but I decided not to and just left it alone! She was saying all kinds of crazy thing WILLINGLY with no questions for information on my part. So basically i was sitting there while she rambled on LOL she said they aren't physically together yet turns around and says she lives with him at his moms house then she says he is on drugs then turns around and says he isn't on drugs just saying all kinds of nonsense LOL she also said if I come around him she will beat me up I haven't seen him at all and HAVE NOT had any contact with him whatsoever. Shits crazy man

• I didn't mean to post that it was the description. But here is my reply:

No he never cheated not once. You know what she also did? She up and willingly gave me her number and asked me to call her! I refused. I was going to call him at his job and confront him or take screenshots and send it to him and tell him to habe her stop but I decided not to and just left it alone! She was saying all kinds of crazy thing WILLINGLY with no questions for information on my part. So basically i was sitting there while she rambled on LOL she said they aren't physically together yet turns around and says she lives with him at his moms house then she says he is on drugs then turns around and says he isn't on drugs just saying all kinds of nonsense LOL she also said if I come around him she will beat me up I haven't seen him at all and HAVE NOT had any contact with him whatsoever. Shits crazy man

• Girl is trying to scare you off from ever coming back. The guy probably talked about you and said something that sounded positive, or like he missed you or still had feelings, you know something like that. So she wants to make sure you stay out of the picture (even if you don't want to be in it). And he is shit talking because he is freaking out over her thinking he is still in to you.

• *marks an A on your paper* 📝 😂

• My boyfriend lies to me a lot he been dating for 6 months now and he trashes his ex girlfriend to me. They been broken up for 2 years now. I don't understand why he is still talking about her and on top of that he talks to me about her. Whats wrong with him? Should I just leave? I want someone to clarify whats going on. HIS MOM EVEN TALKED TO ME ABOUT HER she said she was really nice. Wtf thanks and the ***** just moved back in town i thought she didn't live here thats what he told me seems like he knew she was moving back and she just got her apartment. I contacted this ex ***** and ruined her day. What is going on WITH HIM?

Most Helpful Girls

• Omg this happen to me too! expect the bitch had the nerve to pretend to be my ex and was making fun of me and making up shit and then had the nerve to block me on his fb account. Lucky I gave my friend a message and she pass it on to him and he apologize for her bullshit and promise he never message me again (I had enough and told him if he or her message me I keep every message and go to the police for harassment). She clearly jealous of you and he must be talking about you constantly to make her jealous because there no reason why a random stranger will attack you if your not speaking to their current spouse unless that spouse making think someone going on.

• Lol could be a girl who just had a hook up with him and is nuts in the head she probably never dated him and she taking it out on you because she thinks your the reason why those two are not together.

• She's insecure. She has to put you down to feel better about herself. Don't worry, the relationship won't last. She'll constantly accuse him of cheating or look through his phone until she finds something incriminating 🤷‍♀️

• Also, she definitely sounds like she's on drugs 😂

• LOL RIGHT? Seems like she is going a little crazy haha 😄