Why would the "new girlfriend" contact the ex girlfriend for absolutely NO REASON?

Say you haven't had any contact with your ex and he doesn't have a facebook and you dont even use facebook and the "alleged" new girlfriend of 6 months contacts you and starts harassing you OUT OF THE BLUE, calling you names ie. ugly, and telling you about the horrible things your ex has told her about you. Its been over a year since the breakup. The new girlfriend sent you screenshots of her and your ex messages and HE IS AWARE she is contacting you! He obviously panics and lies to her AGAIN, telling her you are crazy and obsessed with him. The new girlfriend also tells you that your ex lies to her a lot. What are reasons why this would happen? What is going on in this scenario? LOL😂
Updates:
This is the first time this has EVER hapoened to me! It was weird ASF! Thats why I was asking.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• She's jealous of you cuz she senses your ex is not over you

1|0
    0|0
    • No he never cheated not once. You know what she also did? She up and willingly gave me her number and asked me to call her! I refused. I was going to call him at his job and confront him or take screenshots and send it to him and tell him to habe her stop but I decided not to and just left it alone! She was saying all kinds of crazy thing WILLINGLY with no questions for information on my part. So basically i was sitting there while she rambled on LOL she said they aren't physically together yet turns around and says she lives with him at his moms house then she says he is on drugs then turns around and says he isn't on drugs just saying all kinds of nonsense LOL she also said if I come around him she will beat me up I haven't seen him at all and HAVE NOT had any contact with him whatsoever. Shits crazy man

• I didn't mean to post that it was the description. But here is my reply:

No he never cheated not once. You know what she also did? She up and willingly gave me her number and asked me to call her! I refused. I was going to call him at his job and confront him or take screenshots and send it to him and tell him to habe her stop but I decided not to and just left it alone! She was saying all kinds of crazy thing WILLINGLY with no questions for information on my part. So basically i was sitting there while she rambled on LOL she said they aren't physically together yet turns around and says she lives with him at his moms house then she says he is on drugs then turns around and says he isn't on drugs just saying all kinds of nonsense LOL she also said if I come around him she will beat me up I haven't seen him at all and HAVE NOT had any contact with him whatsoever. Shits crazy man

• Girl is trying to scare you off from ever coming back. The guy probably talked about you and said something that sounded positive, or like he missed you or still had feelings, you know something like that. So she wants to make sure you stay out of the picture (even if you don't want to be in it). And he is shit talking because he is freaking out over her thinking he is still in to you.

4|2
    0|0
    • *marks an A on your paper* 📝 😂

• My boyfriend lies to me a lot he been dating for 6 months now and he trashes his ex girlfriend to me. They been broken up for 2 years now. I don't understand why he is still talking about her and on top of that he talks to me about her. Whats wrong with him? Should I just leave? I want someone to clarify whats going on. HIS MOM EVEN TALKED TO ME ABOUT HER she said she was really nice. Wtf thanks and the ***** just moved back in town i thought she didn't live here thats what he told me seems like he knew she was moving back and she just got her apartment. I contacted this ex ***** and ruined her day. What is going on WITH HIM?

• I didn't mean to post that it was the description. But here is my reply:

No he never cheated not once. You know what she also did? She up and willingly gave me her number and asked me to call her! I refused. I was going to call him at his job and confront him or take screenshots and send it to him and tell him to habe her stop but I decided not to and just left it alone! She was saying all kinds of crazy thing WILLINGLY with no questions for information on my part. So basically i was sitting there while she rambled on LOL she said they aren't physically together yet turns around and says she lives with him at his moms house then she says he is on drugs then turns around and says he isn't on drugs just saying all kinds of nonsense LOL she also said if I come around him she will beat me up I haven't seen him at all and HAVE NOT had any contact with him whatsoever. Shits crazy man

Most Helpful Girls

• Omg this happen to me too! expect the bitch had the nerve to pretend to be my ex and was making fun of me and making up shit and then had the nerve to block me on his fb account. Lucky I gave my friend a message and she pass it on to him and he apologize for her bullshit and promise he never message me again (I had enough and told him if he or her message me I keep every message and go to the police for harassment). She clearly jealous of you and he must be talking about you constantly to make her jealous because there no reason why a random stranger will attack you if your not speaking to their current spouse unless that spouse making think someone going on.

1|0
    0|0
    • No he never cheated not once. You know what she also did? She up and willingly gave me her number and asked me to call her! I refused. I was going to call him at his job and confront him or take screenshots and send it to him and tell him to habe her stop but I decided not to and just left it alone! She was saying all kinds of crazy thing WILLINGLY with no questions for information on my part. So basically i was sitting there while she rambled on LOL she said they aren't physically together yet turns around and says she lives with him at his moms house then she says he is on drugs then turns around and says he isn't on drugs just saying all kinds of nonsense LOL she also said if I come around him she will beat me up I haven't seen him at all and HAVE NOT had any contact with him whatsoever. Shits crazy man

• Lol could be a girl who just had a hook up with him and is nuts in the head she probably never dated him and she taking it out on you because she thinks your the reason why those two are not together.

• She's insecure. She has to put you down to feel better about herself. Don't worry, the relationship won't last. She'll constantly accuse him of cheating or look through his phone until she finds something incriminating 🤷‍♀️

1|0
    0|0

• Show All
    • Also, she definitely sounds like she's on drugs 😂

• LOL RIGHT? Seems like she is going a little crazy haha 😄

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Your ex is a coward and the new girlfriend thinks you're prettier than her. That's why she has that inferiority complex.

4|0
    0|1

• this. this right here is why stupid people should not legally be allowed to date. lies to new girlfriend about old girlfriend. new girlfriend goes to old girlfriend about it. proceeds to lie more to new girlfriend because doesn't understand that a lie has moving parts and if there are more than 2 you have to many moving parts. that right there is a dumb boy

1|1
    0|0
  • She is probably trying to figure out if you are actually the person he says you are. Any time a prospective partner talks badly about their ex, it makes me wonder what they are leaving out of the story.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I were you I would just contact the police and put her under constraint. I ain't putting up with this kind of shit lol.

0|0
    0|0

• Probably, the positive side is to know the reason of their breakup and make sure to prevent the same. The negative part might be to check guys tell them the truth about their past.

0|0
    0|0

• Oh, she had a reason... Might not be to your benefit or interest but she definitely had a reason in her head.

0|0
    0|0
  • To ask about you and him, check up on him, to warn you about him

0|0
    0|0

• Show All
    • Why woukd she be insecure UNLESS he is making her feel that way?

• Who knows?
      I'm personally insecure 9/10, even though my s/o tries to make me feel otherwise

• These just mean you have a boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0

• He is a narcissist most likely being toxic to her.

0|0
    0|0

• Narcissist does not mean cheater. I think she also has problems but the ex is self centered. I deal with such an ex. Stuck with shared costudy. I never seen her do anything for our son that did not advantage her own quality of life... Also behaviors like telling each new boyfriend I used to beat her so that they are hostile towards me without reasons...

• Just to be a B1TCH.

Simples...

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl's nature... nothing else

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Wtf what a weird obsession. did you just make that up like what if that happened or is this something you experienced? well I'd for sure think the new girlfriend has some serious mental issues. she's disturbed for sure, and the boyfriend is no better for letting it happen

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, because a "real man" would have a leash on his SO's mental issues, huh? XD
      (You heard it boys! In order to qualify for dating, make sure you're *@ least* a liscensed therapist!!!) XD

• Show All
    • YOU have it all wrong I am the "EX" And SHE WAS THE ONE CONTACTING ME!! HARASSING ME, BULLYING E, THREATING ME FOR WHAT? I HABE NO CLUE AS I HAVE NO CONTACT WITH HIM. HE MUST BE TALKING ABOUT ME a lot OBVIOUSLY OR SHE WOUKDNT GO THROUGH ALL THE TROUBLE SERIOUSLY

• oooh, ok, now it makes MUCH more sense. well in that case you should contact your ex and tell him to stop his psycho girlfriend from harrassing you. Show him all the texts, perhaps he is aware she is contacting you, but I bet he has NO IDEA how messed up her messages are. I hope you saved them all, show it to him and tell him either he makes her stop or you will go to police. he is the reason she is acting this way, so if he is the one who tells her to stop, she will listen. why haven't you blocked her anyway? You should cut all contact, block her from everywhere, so she has no way of contacting you

• She is emotionally immature, and is lashing out based on whatever lies he told her. I unfortunately had to reach out to an ex's girlfriend one time because he wouldn't stop contacting me, plus when he called to tell me he was moving in with her... he told me he still loved me and only was with her because she reminded him of me.. awful right... she wasn't exactly receptive, and I dont blame her, but he had apparently told her all of this crazy bullshit that never happened and of course painted himself like an innocent amazing guy... anyways, who knows what lies he told her... he probably told her you're obsessed with him.

1|0
    0|0

• If anything I would just document all this crazy shit in case whatever happens... you could always block her as well.

• Was he a cheater? Because if so, then she's likely picking up all kinds of indicators subconsciously and has pegged you as the scapegoat. It seems like her actions are desperate and you're probably the only person she knows of that has or had a connection with the guy. She's probably looking for some type of validation from you; either you confirm he's a liar or confirm you're having relations with the guy. It really sounds like you should block her number so that you're no longer a part of this screwy situation. You never know the level of crazy that people will get. She could try to hurt you if this continues. My gut is telling me that youy really need to remove yourself from the toxicity going on before bad things happen. Then again, I often watch 'crime watch' and there's lots of stories about crazy gone psychotic, so maybe im influenced by that. But still, situation unhealthy, code red soldier! Abort ship! Abort ship !

0|0
    0|0

• You know, he's probably said things about you that make her feel inferior to you. Either that, or chick is just crazy and is trying to keep him by scaring other people away. Maybe this guy just has mad respect for you and it's bothering her that his opinion of you is good. She probably thinks he can't have a good opinion of anyone but her and your her whipping post.

• I find it a desperate and immature way of trying to do some kind of.. harm on someone’s self esteem? And drama... I’d say block it and no matter what “garbage” comes up, ignore it and “sweep” it aside. Also, she’s making sure you don’t turn back/ change your decision in things, so she uses these foolish attempts to try to “ensure”. I find it very sad honestly that they take their precious time to do something so stupid.. not even a sensible child would do that... (like.. don’t you have a life or something more interesting in your spare time to do?) *facepalms* 😑’

0|0
    0|0
    • What’s funny is as they do this, things may not be all that lasting/great in their relationship down the road.

• Yup.. she cray cray.. xD

• she's jealous. Take screenshots of what she is saying, do mot, threaten her back. Keep evidence of her crazy. But do not give her the benifit of you stooping to her level. Block her on everything. Belive it or not, a thing we learn growing up is that the opinion of others isn't as important as it seemed when we were younger. Your ec is your ex for a reason, and the girl he is with hates you because she can tell he still likes you even though he denies it.

Respond to neither. Let her scream into a metaphorical black hole and ram herself into a metaphorical brick wall. She will get over it, she will think, she has won, however she will go away if you do not feed into it. Some people are just ridiculously jealous because they are vapid and insecure. She isn't getting the attention from him that she wants and she is taking it out on you because she is ignorant amd short sighted.

Pay shitty people no mind :)

0|0
    0|0

• Best thing to do, is just ignore it id say. Just make sure you have proof of her threatening you, coz if she comes after you, you'll need it to prove self defense. Ice had tgis happen to me before, I was 20. The girl came to my job and sucker punched me multiple times in the face with rings on after rounding a corner, no provocation. It happens, some girls are just so insecure they have to hurt others to feel loved or important. D9nt let it get to you, and dont pay her any mind. It'll hurt more that you dont care enough to even acknowledge her than it will to waste the effort noticing her existence.

• Why would she be so insecure UNLESS he is making her feel that way?

• She probably found some old pictures or messages of you guys and he had to make up some lie about why they were still there lol

0|0
    0|0
  • The boyfriend is maybe testing his girlfriend to see if she will protect him. I don't know really

0|0
    1|0
  • He telling her that your hot and she jealous.

1|0
    0|0

• she's childish and bitter :/

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no ideea. Just enjoi the show

1|2
    0|0
  • To make innocent reasons for breaking up.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's insecure, and he's too dumb to realize he's dating a psycho

0|0
    0|0

• She's insecure in their relationship. Just ignore them both.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes