Why do guys have to cheat?

Here is the question...Why do guys have to cheat,why isn't one woman enough?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• because they had no morals and they feel like if their girl was this or that, then they want to do this or that to get revenge or feel more happy... I don't know... I'm not a guy but I would never cheat because I have morals

What Girls Said 3

• they don't have ethics or character. they have no appreciation for the woman they're with.

• I think I'm in love with you for doing this for us women, it's nice to see a guy sympathize.

• Because guys like fruits: bananas, apples, mangoes, etc... it's hard to pick one :D

p.s. but not all are like that :)

What Guys Said 4

• i don't know, I never cheated. why does your mom care about the upstanding citizens at GAG anyway?

• tell your mom I said I a sorry! I can't tell her enough that it wasn't love it was just a lay! get over it already!

• tell your mom I'm sorry she had that happen but I can't answer that one cause it doesn't apply to me.

• They're retarded. Enough said. lol Seriously though I think a big reason is lack of a girl giving any action. A guy can only stand that for so long, but if that's the case he should dump his Girlfriend and go find someone else not cheat.