Would you guys make up with your ex?

Some people said they still love their ex.
  • Yeah, I would if I loved
    Vote A
  • Nah, I wouldn't even if I loved
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No, it's going to turn into friends with benefits, but indirectly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Been there, done that. Would not do it again. Unless it’s a fight and we broke up for a short time, they are an ex for a reason. Move on, if you loved them a small part of your heart may always love them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This all comes down to the reason of the breakup and if it ended on good terms.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Honestly there was some time after our breakup that I would have wanted that more than anything. Eventually I realized things would never be like they once were and the person I feel in love with obviously didn't value the relationship if she wanted to end it. So I let it go, moved on and with time I realized that I liked the idea of who she was as a person but not what she did or who she became.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you truly loved someone you always will, that never changes. But you may not be 'in love' with them, or still with them.

Going back to an ex is like rooting through the trash - you might find something you like but it's still trash.

Keeping something going with an ex is a total waste of time, energy, and emotion, in my humble opinion. What exactly are you expecting to get out of it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Become good friends, yes, stumble in her bed,

www.catboxzen.com/.../...t-saying-no-4-300x193.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, she is an ex for a reason. I would maybe be willing to talk to her to help myself better understand some of the logic behind the situation. A relationship that is something else. My relationship with that person would make a Freddy Kruger movie look like a romance story. So I would have to take the love and emotions out of it and be objective. Haha:)!

0|0
    0|0
  • That is because they never really moved on from their previous relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would. I would take her back in a heart beat and she knows it to, but she is remarried so it will never happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Going back to your ex is like sitting down to a bowl of your own vomit

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have sex with her and then tell her again what a ho she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • It happens all the time even though they say no they still do it

0|0
    0|0
  • They are called an "ex" because they are an "ex"ample of someone you shouldn't be with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 4

Recommended myTakes