Does it bother you that your ex, with whom you had a bad break up, is still friends with your friends you introduced to them?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I had some friends who this recently happened to. He was our friend first and no one was super fond of his girlfriend but he did her and another friend really wrong so we kind of took her side. But now everyone’s conflicted because we make up most of his and her friends and we all know it was his fault but not hers but we still feel loyal because we remember she was a pretty bad girlfriend. But now I’d rather get rid of both because our friend group is full of unnecessary drama because of both of them dragging us into thier mess.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, its called being mature and self control. Sure you know how to deal with the situation.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not me. I’m going on holiday with a friend of my ex next week and I think he’s annoyed

• Fuckem then, your not on earth please that dude. Your going be friends with everyone.

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes! If they were my friends first they should cut him off. He might try to ask your friends about you. And they will talk about him. How could you cut him out of your life after this?

1|0
    0|1
  • Tbh when I think back to my most recent ex, yeah I hate it.. He's a master manipulator and somehow manages to lie so convincingly that everyone else believes him. It sucks cause even my friend of 20 years doubted me when I told them the truth about something he lied about..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I'm not, but I found out later my last ex bas bothered by it just because we'd comment on each other's instagram. So stupid to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely! I'm still seething about it 4 months later.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because that would be childish everyone should get to know each other

0|0
    0|0
  • No... everyone has a choice to live their life the way they want

0|0
    0|0
  • That's life, I'm afraid.

0|0
    0|0
  • She never was...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it would and it should lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • No but kinda, but it shouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I am actually friends with all my exes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahhh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Wouldn't bother me unless he tried to date any of my girl friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if me and that friend are close and they know the whole situation, it would bother me if they kept talking to my ex.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah it's a bit weird especially if the ex was only a couple of months or so

• Hell yea at first maybe that will be too awkward to act with both of them but after sometime you won't care and get over it

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on whether I'm forced to hang out with them or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, all of my friends hate him with a passion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh. Don't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope...

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably if it was his fault.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it does. He broke my heart, stomped on it and threw it to the wolves. After all this he still wants to be friends with my friends, show me how they're hanging out even without me. He's trying to get to me trough my friends and find information about me from them. He even befriended few more of my friends he was never friends before, after our break up, and that makes me so furious it's crazy. I feel like I can't see any of them anymore. So yes, it bothers me VERY MUCH!

0|0
    0|0
    • There's a lot of emotion here it's too bad your friends seem to like him so much which is kinda fucked after he hurt you. Since they were your friends first they should be supporting you especially since from the sound of things it seems like he was the asshole. Unfortunately I can say that just because they are a bad partner doesn't make them a bad friend or less funny. If I was a female I wouldn't date most of my friends cuz I know what picks they can be

Recommended myTakes