Does it bother you that your ex, with whom you had a bad break up, is still friends with your friends you introduced to them?

1315

Most Helpful Guys

• I had some friends who this recently happened to. He was our friend first and no one was super fond of his girlfriend but he did her and another friend really wrong so we kind of took her side. But now everyone’s conflicted because we make up most of his and her friends and we all know it was his fault but not hers but we still feel loyal because we remember she was a pretty bad girlfriend. But now I’d rather get rid of both because our friend group is full of unnecessary drama because of both of them dragging us into thier mess.

• No, its called being mature and self control. Sure you know how to deal with the situation.

• Not me. I’m going on holiday with a friend of my ex next week and I think he’s annoyed

• Fuckem then, your not on earth please that dude. Your going be friends with everyone.

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes! If they were my friends first they should cut him off. He might try to ask your friends about you. And they will talk about him. How could you cut him out of your life after this?

• Tbh when I think back to my most recent ex, yeah I hate it.. He's a master manipulator and somehow manages to lie so convincingly that everyone else believes him. It sucks cause even my friend of 20 years doubted me when I told them the truth about something he lied about..