Is there anything illegal about this?

I’ve been dumped for a mutual friend and before I close the chapter I would like to take a tiny bit of revenge because I think I deserve it to rapt all the suffering I’ve ben through.

She is not pretty and in addition to to that she is also the least photogenic person on earth and the internet is full of pictures of her (even pictures she uploaded) where she looks terrible, really terrible.

Id just like to put together a lovely photo book with the worse pictures I find, and leave in front of his door, as a tiny loving present from me. Pictures are public so it’s not like they are copyrighted and she uploaded them and stuff so its not like I’m defaming her, right?

413

Most Helpful Guys

• No idea where you are, but while it is not illegal, it's extremely petty and vengeful to do this. Don't waste your time on this and having negative Feelings.

• You have no idea how that guy behaved. I know it’s petty but he was a total asshole he deserves it

• He definitely sounds like a jackass, but guys like that often enjoy that you're Angry. Don't give him the satisfaction.

• There is probably nothing illegal, if you do this only once. However, why not be a bigger person, and just move on. Relationships do end, and it's not necessarily because someone did something wrong to another person. You will be a better person, if you just move on, without seeking revenge. Seeking revenge will not just effect her, but it will also change you, a little for the worse.

• I don’t want to affect her. He cheated on me and treated me badly. So this doesn’t even come close to repay him for what he did.

• I understand that. But consider, your seeking revenge will change you a little, or possibly more, than you may understand at this time, and not for your good.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was the girl, I'd probably laugh my head off with those pics.
    Honestly you shouldn't do it though. As someone said b4, it's cheap.

• But it’s too fun, and I know that it annoys him a lot that people judge him for having settled for such a troll, and I’m not going to tell you the story but he was mean as fuck with me