Is there anything illegal about this?

I’ve been dumped for a mutual friend and before I close the chapter I would like to take a tiny bit of revenge because I think I deserve it to rapt all the suffering I’ve ben through.

She is not pretty and in addition to to that she is also the least photogenic person on earth and the internet is full of pictures of her (even pictures she uploaded) where she looks terrible, really terrible.

Id just like to put together a lovely photo book with the worse pictures I find, and leave in front of his door, as a tiny loving present from me. Pictures are public so it’s not like they are copyrighted and she uploaded them and stuff so its not like I’m defaming her, right?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No idea where you are, but while it is not illegal, it's extremely petty and vengeful to do this. Don't waste your time on this and having negative Feelings.

0|0
    0|0
    • You have no idea how that guy behaved. I know it’s petty but he was a total asshole he deserves it

• He definitely sounds like a jackass, but guys like that often enjoy that you're Angry. Don't give him the satisfaction.

• There is probably nothing illegal, if you do this only once. However, why not be a bigger person, and just move on. Relationships do end, and it's not necessarily because someone did something wrong to another person. You will be a better person, if you just move on, without seeking revenge. Seeking revenge will not just effect her, but it will also change you, a little for the worse.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t want to affect her. He cheated on me and treated me badly. So this doesn’t even come close to repay him for what he did.

• I understand that. But consider, your seeking revenge will change you a little, or possibly more, than you may understand at this time, and not for your good.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was the girl, I'd probably laugh my head off with those pics.
    Honestly you shouldn't do it though. As someone said b4, it's cheap.

0|0
    0|0
    • But it’s too fun, and I know that it annoys him a lot that people judge him for having settled for such a troll, and I’m not going to tell you the story but he was mean as fuck with me

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• It's not illegal in itself but it could be defined as a form of harassment. That aside, you'll just make yourself look petty and hurt. You'll look weak and they'll be stronger for it.

0|1
    0|0
  • This is just petty, let it go and move on. You'll be happier for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like your just giving him an album to smash it to

0|0
    0|0
    • Right I’m doing him a favor and in the meantime I’ll laugh he manages to get off to that. Win win.

• Being petty, bitter, and vengeful are ugly in their own way. Be the better person, don't stoop to that.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was an asshole I would not give a single fuck about your album...

Don't waste time, he's not going to care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do that and he'll just think your pathetic and it's confirming he made the right choice move on, accept there's more to women then looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Not illegal, but it is a surefire way to make a fool out of yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds ''not illegal'' to me. But cheap.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep that seems alright

0|0
    0|0
  • move on

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly he obviously likes her in person so why is he gonna care about some bad pics. The best revenge is always to show him you moving on and being happy without him. I wouldn't waste anymore energy on either one of them. They've already ruined their own reputation.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's illegal technically but revenge is never the right way in my opinion. So what if she's unphotogenic? What do you think you'll achieve with this? I think it's just a dick move that makes you seem bitter.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't do it. You're better than this.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes