My ex left a message however... I don't believe it will occur...

Hi my ex girlfriend told me that when she broke up with me there is a part of her that says she is right in leaving me and there is a part that is saying she is wrong in leaving me.

And then she said, if ever she has made the wrong decision she would like to be with me again or "if I really made the wrong decision and wake up to the truth that I made one wrong move to leave you I pray that God gives me a second chance to see you and be with you again" something like that.

We stopped talking three days ago and I found out that she loves another man and that she does not want to leave him because she is afraid of hurting another again... and that hurt me... that she loves another man when in fact its just 6 days or so that we broke up... but tells me she remembered me the from the time that I haven't had any communication with her...

So I decided to stay away and NOT HAVING ANY COMMUNICATION WITH HER and she said she disagreed with my idea... now I'm afraid that she will not come back and erase me and my memories in her heart and mind...

Thank you for all who would leave me comments...
+1 y
Do you think she will realize that she made the wrong decision in leaving me? They became a couple as soon as we broke up...
1
3