Have any of you guys gotten your ex back?

Have any of you guys out there gotten your ex girlfriend back? If so, please tell us how it happened... Thanks..

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Kind of, my ex dumped me for someone else but then I started no contact. One week of no contact and I heard that him and the new girl broke up... he was constantly trying to get in touch with me but I continued to ignore him for another month. Once I got back in touch with he could see that I had changed, and all the reasons he left me were no longer valid. We could have gotten back together, but the time away from him made me see I deserved better than someone who could do what he did to me.

• thanks. may I ask what made you contact him? What was the reason for that (despite what happened afterwards). You do deserve better anyways..

• I didn't really contact him, he came to my place and I well I couldn't avoid him.

What Girls Said 4

• No. He wanted contact with me and I agreed. But I moved in and dated someone else. I loved him but he ended it and that's that.

• but if you loved him, then why not fight for him and try to be back together..

• Because he ended it and who's to say he wouldn't do it again. I didn't want contact as it was preventing me from moving on. I dated a few guys and let my hair down. If he really wanted me' he would have come running with roses and begged. Haha. I do miss him, his friendship etc. But life is life x

• thakns. I wish you the best in life..

• We broke up but , then we started to talk again.. and he tried to get with me again, but I said no cause he calls me names ... but its all good now.

• so at first you said no. but then what changed.. I mean what did he say or do that made you get back together with him?

• We broke up and after 5 months of NC, he got back in contact. after talking and taking it slowly, we started going out again

• when he got back in contact, did he chase you or you chased him in the reatioship? Or you hung out as freinds? did you talk about either of you dating other people within that 5 months?

• no one chased. we just started talking again, as friends. and things just picked up from there

• I give 1 chance and if it failed then there's no another.

I don't think I gave any exs another chance.

kind of impossible

• k thanks.. but what if it was you that broke up? Still never?

• Depends!

if he deserveS it/worth it,i would but not that easy.

What Guys Said 4

• Nope. When a girl breaks up with me I just move on. No sense in trying to be with someone or chasing someone that doesn't want you anymore for any reason especially a petty one. There's no "being friends" and all communication is cut from me. My time is too precious to waste on someone that will always be chased, women are chased all the time. Screw the games, excuses and putting my life on hold, I stay strong and move on.

• thanks. when you do move on.. do any of the ex's "chase" you?

• They called wanting to be "just friends". They wanted me in their lives, but not to be together. They never respect my decision to not be "friends". They just wanted to have their cake and eat it too, have another guy and have me sit back and watch. They tried to ease their guilt with me and it didn't work. I don't fall for it and I just move on.

• thanks

• Yes, but it depends on your situation. If your ex is on a rebound or if she's still contacting you, you can get back with her, but you have to be a changed man. This guy can turn it around for you ==> link

• Well it depends on the reason you broke up. My ex broke up with me because of distance. She did get a new boyfriend. after 4 moths she has come back. We are not back togetther. We're talking about stuff, taking things very slowly. How did I get her back? well I didn't get her back yet . I'd day I got her on my side by not trying get in between her and the new guy. I stuck with strong NC . I guess I gave her time to miss me, and she started blowng up my phone to tell me that she is sorry and made the biggest mistake. It's up to me to take her back, I'm still thinking about it. I guarantee you even if you love her to death, by the time she comes back you will have a different mind set.

But good luck

• thanks man.. My ex dumped me. She does contact me by text. no phone calls yet, but I' m hoping soon.. was it her who realized mistake or did you do anything besides NC? Did you date anyone else Were you out having fun etc..

• thaks you haven't decided to takeher back because only 1 reason that she brke p wth you and got a new bf? or ay other reasons?

• mostly because of that.

• Sad to say... I think I won't get her back Y_Y she tells me that she loves her new man who came in when we have our misunderstandings and now they became a couple when we broke up Y_Y yet she is saying that she hopes she did not make a mistake when she broke up with me or like that Y_Y I have a post below I hope you can relate... I don't know if I should believe what she said... That if ever she wakes up and realize that she has made a mistake in breaking up with me she wants me to accept her back... That hurts I want to believe but *sigh* I guess it won't happen Y_Y

• I'm sorry for your situation. Feel better mate. Find someone else.