Ever wondered what life would be like if women went back to being house wives and men went to work?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I can picture it, because my parents and grandparents lived that way but, those days are long gone and I don't think that they will ever come back unless there were some sort of apocalypse and civilization were to crumble and mankind had to resort to surviving like cavemen again. Then, the women would have to stay in the cave to give birth while the men would have to hunt and protect his mate and offspring from carnivores and other cavemen.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I know a lot more men would have better jobs and be able to have wives if this happened. But the feminism of today is a good way to slow population growth. It's really just making poor, stupid people breed faster to siphon off of their tax money.

0|1
    0|0
  • Then employers would have to pay wages like in the sixties to men.
    I don't see that happen.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• No need to wonder. Life has already been like that and if women enjoyed it it wouldn't have changed. But it has so that tells a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have. However, I would like to be able to continue supporting myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, love being independent

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be terrible or okay.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• No not somthing that would happen or that I want to happen so no reason wondering about it

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to be a househusband while my future wife has a career

0|0
    0|0
  • It would cut the economy in half.

0|0
    0|1
    • How. It'll be more jobs for men and less objectification for women

• Because women do a lot of work in this economy. It's not like half the men are unemployed because women took their jobs.

• Indeed. But majority need providing for looking after

• Might b a better world.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1920's with smartphones

0|1
    0|0
  • Goooood

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be stupid

0|0