Ever wondered what life would be like if women went back to being house wives and men went to work?

510

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I can picture it, because my parents and grandparents lived that way but, those days are long gone and I don't think that they will ever come back unless there were some sort of apocalypse and civilization were to crumble and mankind had to resort to surviving like cavemen again. Then, the women would have to stay in the cave to give birth while the men would have to hunt and protect his mate and offspring from carnivores and other cavemen.

Most Helpful Guys

• I know a lot more men would have better jobs and be able to have wives if this happened. But the feminism of today is a good way to slow population growth. It's really just making poor, stupid people breed faster to siphon off of their tax money.

• Then employers would have to pay wages like in the sixties to men.
    I don't see that happen.