Who had their wisdom taken out?

In the scale of 0-10 how painful is it to have the wisdom tooth taken out?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• πŸ˜‚ I had 3 taken out. around 5/10 it’s more uncomfortable whilst it’s healing.

• I only have two out πŸ€” one is overgrown comparing to the rest and one is undergrown which im expecting to have problem taking out πŸ™ˆ

Most Helpful Guy

• I had all 4. They had to be broken up to removed. I was also about your age. The first 24 hours are about 7. The pain killers are great, but the ones I had made me feel like I was falling all the time and gave me motion sickness so I stopped taking them on the 3rd day. The pain gets better each day. Once you get past that initial day is becomes more or less just annoying. I took a week off of work. Best to sit around and not do anything. By the 4th or 5th day it your down to 3 or 2 for pain. No solid food for about a week. After two weeks pretty much back to normal.