Who had their wisdom taken out?

In the scale of 0-10 how painful is it to have the wisdom tooth taken out?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• πŸ˜‚ I had 3 taken out. around 5/10 it’s more uncomfortable whilst it’s healing.

0|2
    0|0
    • I only have two out πŸ€” one is overgrown comparing to the rest and one is undergrown which im expecting to have problem taking out πŸ™ˆ

Most Helpful Guy

• I had all 4. They had to be broken up to removed. I was also about your age. The first 24 hours are about 7. The pain killers are great, but the ones I had made me feel like I was falling all the time and gave me motion sickness so I stopped taking them on the 3rd day. The pain gets better each day. Once you get past that initial day is becomes more or less just annoying. I took a week off of work. Best to sit around and not do anything. By the 4th or 5th day it your down to 3 or 2 for pain. No solid food for about a week. After two weeks pretty much back to normal.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• They put me under for it. The funny part was when they inserted the first IV the doctor told my dad who was in the room "your son's gonna look a little uncomfortable in a couple of seconds, because this stuff makes your balls itch." And I fought so hard to keep a straight face because soon after he said that it felt like I had a beehive in my scrotum.

0|1
    0|0
  • I had all 4 taken out at once. I was put under for the operation. The recovery period of a week was awful though, since I was under 18 I didn't get any strong meds or narcotics to help with the pain, instead I basically took a stronger ibuprofen and constantly had ice packs strapped to my face.

0|1
    0|0
  • I had all 4 removed and didn't even need pain killers but I have a extremely high pain tolerance

0|1
    0|0
  • It's very individual. Some people have a relatively easy time with wisdom teeth coming out, others have a miserable time of it. Don't expect an easy time.

0|1
    0|0
  • l have

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes