Why do guys feel the need to break up every single day in such mean and cruel ways?

We break up every day. Fight. Get ratchet. But as soon as I stop trying to make our relationship work he tells me where the fuck do I think I'm going... Wtf

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Well its time to stop being naive. Just do you. Keep your sanity on the all time low. Less you like drama?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh. That's the definition of an abusive relationship and the faster you get out of it, the better. He wants things to work the way he wants, without really questioning how you would feel about it. He's selfish and possessive whether he's aware of it or not.
    But overall... bad relationship