Why do guys feel the need to break up every single day in such mean and cruel ways?

We break up every day. Fight. Get ratchet. But as soon as I stop trying to make our relationship work he tells me where the fuck do I think I'm going... Wtf

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well its time to stop being naive. Just do you. Keep your sanity on the all time low. Less you like drama?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh. That's the definition of an abusive relationship and the faster you get out of it, the better. He wants things to work the way he wants, without really questioning how you would feel about it. He's selfish and possessive whether he's aware of it or not.
    But overall... bad relationship

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Why do people in these types of relationships never realise or think to just leave?

WHY DO YOU KEEP TRYING? It's clearly not ever going to work?

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't do this the 1 u are with does and that's your choice to stay with him

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't. YOUR "guy" does, because he's a manipulative bitch and you choose to be his doormat.

0|0
    0|0
  • How many times are you going to repost this?

0|0
    0|0
  • Groundhog day fascination perhaps

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Erm no DECENT man would do that. You are "dating" an immature baby, and you need to dump his ass and keep it dumped.

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually guys don’t do that. At least not the good guys. I think you should leave him for good.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes