Telling him it's over by text message?

I met my ex boyfriend one month ago after we didn't see each other for four years, he was the one who broke up with me back then. Now we met two times and slept together and it felt absolutely wrong, so after I thought about it I wrote him in a text message that I don't feel good about the whole thing with him and we should stop seeing each other. Was that ok or should I apologize for not telling it to him in aface to face situation?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• That’s tacky doing it that way cowardly, just text him you need to talk then do it on the phone at least

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel like it was a cowardly move then apologize and tell him face to face, but at this point it really depends on if he cares.