If you could say something to your ex, what would you say?

what would you say?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• F*** YOU YOU CHEATING WHORE

• hahaha that's awesome

What Guys Said 2

• i'm sorry I was such an asshole when we thought about getting back together, I hope you can begin to forgive me and I hope you don't cry over me again...

• Why don't you apologize to her? Def do not beg for her back .. it wouldn't be fair to her but if you just apologize she will really appreciate it. Believe me. My ex apologized to me 2 years later .. I was so surprise but it really meant a lot to me. It gave us the closure we never had and it felt good even though he's still a d*** for what he did.

• i already apologized to her, she doesn't want to speak to me because she still wants me back after I sincerly apologized and I won't let her be a rebound. I'm currently in a relationship that is ending for other reasons and I have a lot of girl's emotions to take care of before I open up that can of worms.

• Nothing.

What Girls Said 3

• your lost not mines suckaaaa hahaha XD <--- just like that

• "its a burn to see how much hotter I got, isn't it? " (:

• F*** YOU. you'll never find anyone better than me. point blank, asshole.