After a break up, who do you think suffers more?

• Both parties "suffer" the same
    Vote A
  • The guy does
    Vote B
  • The girl does
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Lots of different factors come into play. The seriousness of the relationship. How invested each person was. Who broke up with who. The reason why. And then there's the notion that guys tend to suffer more long term, while girls suffer more instantaneously.

0|1
    0|0
  • i kinda agree with the others. both suffer the same but women tend to suffer the most in the beginning. my ex of 6 years dumped me several times and i suffered a lot in the beginning but when i was done w the relationship like reallu done he suffered for quiet a bit.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Whoever was invested most will suffer most. The pain of a breakup is equal to how much you loved the other person and how much you put into the relationship.

0|2
    0|0
  • Women initiate break-ups more than men so the men suffer the most especially with divorce that are mostly instigated by women. What hurts even more is women usually just jump into a new realtionship while the guy is left wondering what the hell is he going to do. This just rubs salt into the wounds.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on how emotionally invested both parties were, and it depends on how both deal with the emotions.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not gender but i feel like the dumpee suffers immediately and short term while the dumper feels relief at first but suffers long term

0|1
    0|0
  • Both parties suffer the same. Also, not all relationships are hetero.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|1
    0|0
  • The person who didn't initiate the break up.

2|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Girls are more emotionally resilient, even though they whine and fuss more.

Men love idealistically.
    Women love opportunistically. They're in love as long as it suits them.

0|2
    0|0
  • Depends on the situation bruv
    usually the person who initiated the break up felt it coming and suffers less it

0|2
    0|0
  • We all suffer but it's how we cope with it is different

0|1
    0|0
  • It all depends on the temperament of both parties and the motive for breaking up.

0|1
    0|0
  • Right after the break up - the woman.
    In the long run - the man

0|1
    0|0
  • The girls suffers more short term and the guy suffers more long term

0|1
    0|0
  • the guy always

0|1
    0|1