Honestly, why do people cheat on their parnter?

Just out of curiosity, you say you love her/him. You kiss them, you hold them, you show them you love them, physically and emotionally. So why do people cheat for?

47

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they are weak, horrible people who have to sleep with as many guys/girls as they can to make them selves feel better.

Personally I also think some people do it knowing and hopping they will get caught. That way they won't have to be the one who ended the relationship. I think they do this because they realized you were the type of person they could have a real serious relationship with one that involves marriage and kids, and they got scared. So they found the cowards way out.

If this has happened to you I am truly sorry it has happened to me all I can say is if they ask to get back together DON"T do it.

• BEST ANSWER.

No I haven't been cheated on. It's just it is horrible to cheat on some-one

What Guys Said 7

• i don't know, I never did it. you can ask my ex, she knows all about cheating.

• :(

Sorry to hear that. It is sad when people take love as a game :(

• Some sort of factor is missing from that relationship, and they find it in someone else.

• Cowardice

• They cheat because there partner may not be doing the same stuff they did to get them.

• It's a two way street, some people lose interest in the other person. Happened to me a couple of times, my girl would lose interest in me. But I'm sure it's the same both ways.

What Girls Said 3

• There are a number of reasons why people cheat:

1. Lack something that want/need from their current relationship

2. Fear of commitment

3. Not know how to commit

4. Growing up in an enviornment where cheating is accepted and or even expected

5. A reason to get out of the current relationship they are in because they do not have the guts to end it themselves

6. Selfishness

7. Some people don't know why they cheat, even if they really want to be faithful, their are even studies out there that believe its genetic.

8. They just don't want a relationship at all and they know cheating is the fastest way out of it

A lot of people just don't realize how much work, effort, sweat, tears, and emotions go into a relationship. They are not easy and they do not all have a fairy tale ending. Some people just don't have the stregnth to be in a relationship. and some people are so selfish that they only care about themselevs and not the people they are hurting.

• When people cheat I don't believe they love their partners. It's all been a lie and they don't know how to end it. They're bored. They may want a new relationship or to be single again especially if they are young.

• 1) the opportunity was there

2)they don't know the real meaning of the word