Terrified of her cheating?

Me and my girl have been together for about 3 months and have fallen in love.. I have never felt this strongly for a girl and fast too. in the beginning I told her I wasn't looking for anything serious and didn't look at her as a girlfriend till the first month was over. we had sex on the 2nd date about 2 weeks after meeting and I hooked up with another girl in the same time frame.. the other night she told me she went to ACL after our second date and made out with a guy and spent the night with him but didn't have sex.. she told me she made out with another guy about a week later. she says she only did it because she didn't think I liked her that much.. now she says she loves me and that I'm the best she's ever had and that she would never do that to me now. she says I'm perfect, too good to be true etc but I still think she could be seduced or give in at a moment of weakness.. I know this is irrational but I don't know how to stop worrying about it.. I don't want to cheat on her either but the thought of her with another man scares the SHIT out of me.. I can't stop thinking about the possibility. I keep having dreams where she cheats too. I'm about to leave town for 2 weeks and am afraid during our time apart she will be tempted.. I don't know if I could handle being cheated on. how can I cope with these emotions? and am I being too paranoid?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You are not being paranoid, you are just trying to protect yourself from something that will really hurt you. If you are imagining her cheating on you and it hurts when you think about it, then you need to leave this girl before it happens. She has the potential to cheat because she has already done it twice and it is a habit. I would run and go find someone new because the damage has already been done and there are so many girls out there that you can start something new without the drama. Life is too short to have thoughts about a girl cheating on you.

You should be having thoughts about how she is going to miss you and how much she is going to love you when you get back. It is too early in a relationship to be thinking about a girl cheating on you.

• she made out with the guys before we were official.. I had told her I wasn't looking for a relationship at the time. she's been texting me every night since I've been here and when she DOES go out its always with friends of hers I know.. I think I was overreacting.. I trust her

What Girls Said 1

• you can do this if you want : if you really worried about her cheating, you can ask a friend you trust (and someone that she's never met) to spy on her , maybe have that friend see what she does if she goes into a bar or a club or something. that friend can tell you if she cheats on you.

What Guys Said 2

• A jealous tinge her and there is normal, but relationships need trust to survive. If you're not capable of that, you're not capable of sustaining a relationship. Learn to trust her or let her go. Otherwise you'll just make both of you miserable.

• talk to her abt it an let her kno dhe should respect yur relationship while yur gone