Do you think closure is important?

When things are left unsaid do you think people should get closure? and if so how does one get closure?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, I think people should get closure.

im not sure how, but I'm pretty sure there are many ways..

i wish I could have gotten closure with my ex boyfriends

What Guys Said 3

• Problems in your head or in your heart can easily come about because you don't feel you officially closed the book on something. Many people have to find closure and acceptance within themselves or with the help of others because the 'bad' person involved isn't available (abusive relationship, imprisoned, dead). Closure doesn't always mean confronting the other person. Just confronting the bad situation or experience to begin pulling it down.

• I think closure is important.

• A relationship, in my opinion, never truly is over until the two have established closure. Both sides need to talk and agree to end things. I just asked my ex if I could talk to her to get some closure, and she said fine. I did sound like I wanted to be back with her, so she was freaked out as I kept talking, but by the end of the day, I've moved on and saved weeks and weeks of questioning myself, "What if this or that"

What Girls Said 2

• I would either talk about things and resolve any issues.. if talking in person on the phone is difficult you may write a letter or send an email. Just tell them what you need to say and how you feel.

• There is no such things as true closure, there will always be more that you wanted to say. That is especially true with death, even when you get the chance to say goodbye there is always more that you wish you could have told them.