I cheated on the love of my life and I'm so sorry. What can I do to get him back?

I'm 19, we had a 5 year relationship. Best years of my life really! But I made a huge mistake and he said he couldn't forgive me. I need to get him back, don't give me advice telling me to "move on" or "time will heal everything". I need a strategy.

If he lets me know he was suffering a lot and really takes it back as much as I do I would give him another chance. I never want to be that person again. This is the guy I want to have babies with in the future and I always said I would never have kids!

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Now think about iut..would you forgive him? or would you pull a Lorena Bobbit if he cheated on you?

What Guys Said 1

• you f**ked up and you had to pay. Maybe you'll learn next time before sleeping with other guys while you're in a relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• Explain to him how sorry you are and how you feel. Show him how upset with yourself you are and how much you regret doing it. Then give him some time. It's really all you can do.