Guys do you let your friends influence who you talk to?

say you texted a girl almost every day and tutored her once because she sucks at math but then your friends gave you crap for even talking to her would you stop talking to her because they think she is ugly but you find her very pretty? and if your friends thought she was ugly would you stop liking her?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. If I don't like someone I won't pretend to like them or talk to them no matter what my friends say. If I like them then, yet again, f*** what my friends say.

This is me, I can't speak for others.

What Guys Said 1

• No. I tend to find girls other people don't find too attractive sometimes very attractive. Sometimes I find women 10-15 years my senior attractive. Sometimes I find girls wearing flowing long dresses a lot more attractive than girls wearing mini. Sometimes girls that aren't skinny or even conventionally "slim" very, very attractive. Sometimes I find girls that are control freakish attractive. But that's just me :)

What Girls Said 2

• Beauty is subjective, you see something in her they don't. Don't let peers pressure you to think, think and do things for yourself, they are obviously immature.

• if your friends know that you like her, and still give you crap, then what kind of a relationship do you have with your friends? if you do like her, then go for it! don't let your friends run your life because only you know what truly makes you happy. it seems as if your friends aren't concerned about your feelings.

believe me, you won't stop liking her just because of your friends manner of thinking or what they tell you. it all depends now if you are going to do what they want you to do.