Why can't I stop thinking about him?

I've known him for about 3 months. We talked and hung out a lot for about a month after we met about a month prior. He left for army basic training a month ago. He called me before he left and said that we could pick up where we left off when he comes back. Since he's been gone I haven't been able to stop thinking about him. Nothing really happened between us so I don't understand why.

I've only known him for three months. And I only really had a month to get to know him. That doesn't seem like enough time to fall in love to me.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Because hun you are in love with him. Loves has all different ways of popping out of the blues

What Guys Said 1

• cuz you love him...

• i guess you don't believe in love at first sight?

• hmmm. that kinda sux...

• Yeah. He's supposed to be back around Christmas so I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!